Правила форума ·

• Страница 4 из 6
  • «
  • »
Форум » Сайт » Общение » English chat
English chat

Edgus

Quote (N1ghtElf)
Тут общайтесь хоть на всех языках сразу, зачем отдельно инглиш чат?

Well? How an English person would understand that that was multicultural chat. They will see the writing on unknowkn language and just flee for they lives. That's what I think. xD
But from other point of view, english is spoken more less everywhere, so even some deutch or french users may join this theme. =) Russian name of a topic would be just too embarrasing. Unless someone came here on purpose and can speak a bit of russian. x)

N1ghtElf

Quote (SunCreep)
It's not english,i think.

Quote (Edgus)
Well? How an English person would understand that that was multicultural chat. They will see the writing on unknowkn language and just flee for they lives. That's what I think. xD
But from other point of view, english is spoken more less everywhere, so even some deutch or french users may join this theme. =) Russian name of a topic would be just too embarrasing. Unless someone came here on purpose and can speak a bit of russian. x)

По русски

PaulX

Quote (N1ghtElf)
По русски

Translate bro:
It's not english,i think.
- Это не английский, я думаю.

Пару словами. Он говорит, что это тема востребована и каждый человек может общаться тут на английском. Даже иностранцы заходящие на этот сайт смогут пообщаться с нами на англ. языке.

Добавлено (15.10.11, 11:19)
---------------------------------------------
Quote (N1ghtElf)
По русски

What you know language?
Сообщение отредактировал PaulX - Сб, 15.10.11, 16:29

Расцвет Тернокса: ~{*The Kingdom*}~
Форум » Сайт » Общение » English chat
  • Страница 4 из 6
  • «
  • »
Поиск: